09:48
2


  • Sad whatsapp status
  • Nothing Hurts More Than Realizing She Meant Everything To You And You Meant Nothing To Her
  • I Miss You More Than You'll Ever Know
  • Once Upon A Time I Was Falling In Love, But Now Im Falling Apart
  • You Taught Me How To Love; You Taught Me How To Live; You Taught Me How To Laugh; You Taught Me How To Cry, But When You Left, You Forgot To Teach Me How To Forget You.
  • You Never Know What You Have Until You Lose It, And Once You Lose It, You Can Never Get It Back.
  • My Heart Was Taken By You... Broken By You... And Now It Is In Pieces Because Of You.
  • Love Is Like Falling Down... In The End You're Left Hurt, Scarred, And With A Memory Of It Forever.
  • You're The One Who Broke My Heart, You're The Reason My World Fell Apart, You're The One Who Made Me Cry, Yet I'm Still In Love With You And I Don't Know Why.
  • A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back, I Know Because I've Tried, Neither Would A Million Tears, I Know I've Cried.
  • Wanting Him Is Hard To Forget, Loving Him Is Hard To Regret, Losing Him Is Hard To Accept, But Even With All The Hurt I've Felt, Letting Go Is The Most Painful Yet.
  • Sometimes The Memories Are Worth The Pain.
  • Sometime You Just Have To Hold Your Head Up High, Blink Away The Tears And Say Good-Bye.
  • For A Few Minutes You Made Me Feel As Though I Actually Meant Something To Someone.
  • We Are Afraid To Care To Much, For Fear That The Other Person Does Not Care At All.
  • People Think It Is Holding On That Makes You Stronger, But Sometimes It's Letting Go.
  • I Made A Choice To Finally Let Go, Because I Can't Stand The Pain, It's Time For My Last Tear To Fall And Smile Again.
  • I Cried Today... Not Because I Miss You... Or Even Wanted You... But Because I Realized I'm Gonna Be All Right Without You.
  • I Wish He Meant It When He Kissed Me Cause Then I Could Look Back And See Someone Who Loved Me But I Can Only Go Back And See Someone Who Used Me.
  • You Always Say You Hate To See Me Hurt, And You Hate To See Me Cry. So All Those Times That You Hurt Me, Did You Close Your Eyes?
  • So... From Now On... When You Think Of Me... Just Remember That I Could've Been The Best Thing You Ever Had.
  • There's Always Going To Be That One Person You Always Want To Be With Even After You Find Out They Don't Want To Be With You.
  • My Feelings For You Are Like A Boomerang. Whenever I Try To Get Rid Of It By Throwing It All Away, It Constantly Finds A Way To Get Back.
  • You Have Given And Taken A Lot From Me. You Gave Me A Reason To Smile, But You Took Away My Ability To Love Anybody Else.
  • They Say Time Heals All Wounds, But All It's Done Is Give Me More Time To Think About How Much I Miss You.
  • I Hate Those Moments Right Before You Go To Sleep, When You Are Forced To Think About All The Things You Tried So Hard To Forget.
  • People Think That If You Love Somebody Hard Enough, Then Everything Is Just Gonna Work Out. People Are Wrong
  • Who Knew That The Person That Kills Me Inside Is The Person I Need In Order To Live?
  • People Cry Not Because Love Ends, But Because It Still Continues, Even If It's Over.
  • Forgetting Someone Is Impossible. You Remember Everything. You May Not Think Of Them For Years At A Time, But You Don't Know How To Forget.
  • No Matter What They Do Or What They Say, Or How Many Times They Hurt You, You Can't Let Them Go Because They Just Mean So Much To You.
  • When U Get Attracted To Sum1. U Will Realize What Is Love.. When That Sum1 Starts Avoiding U.. U Will Realize What Is Life.
  • Loneliness Is A Special Enjoyment When Chosen By Ourself..!! But Hard To Digest When Gifted By Others...
  • Pleasure Of Love Lasts But A Moment, Pain Of Love Lasts A Lifetime.
  • For Once In My Life, I'm At A Loss Of Words.The Truth Of The Matter Is Being With You Was The Only Time I Have Ever Been Happy.
  • Sometimes Life Isn't Fair. We Don't Always End Up With The Person We Thought Was "The One".
  • Biggest Mistake You Can Make Is To Care For Someone More Than Yourself, Because Then You Are Just Setting Yourself Up For Disappointment.
  • Boundaries Are Necessary So That You Can Protect Yourself, Because Once You're Broken, You'll Never Be Fully Fixed.
  • Loving Someone Who Doesn't Feel The Same Way Is Like Using A White Crayon On A White Paper. It's Always Invisible.
  • The Worse Thing Is Caring About Someone, Wondering How They Are When The Truth Is, They've Stopped Wondering About You A Long Time Ago.
  • Who Said Water Helps In Putting Off Fire?If So,Then. Why Don't Tears Heal The Burn In One's Heart!
  • It Is Easy To See When Someone Is Happy , But Hard To See When They Are Faking Their Happiness Just To Hide Their Broken Heart . </3
  • No Matter How Bad Someone Makes You Cry, Hurts You, Or Makes U Feel The Worse U Can Be You Get Back Up And Thank Them For Making You Stronger Each Time <3
  • Love Is The Slowest Suicide, And You Can't Stop It, Even Though It's Killing You On The Inside, You Just Have To Live With All The Pain Until It's Finally Over
  • I Love You And That Is True, But That Is The Difference Between Me And You. My Love Is Real , To You Its Just Another 3 Words You Say
  • Why Is It That The Person That Makes You The Happiest Is The Same Person That Hurts You The Most?
  • I May Not Be Prefect, But I'm The Best You'll Ever Have. You'll Realize It The Day I Stop Coming Back.
  • The Worst Thing About Falling For Someone Is Thinking They Will Catch You In Their Arms But Instead They Watch You Fall And Hit The Ground... Broken.
  • My Eyes Are Hurting Cause I Cant See You,, My Arms Are Empty Cause I Cant Hold You,, My Lips Are Cold Cause I Cant Kiss You,, My Heart Is Broken & I Miss You <3
  • It Just Makes Me Realize How Weird Life Is... That The Exact Same Moment That I Meant Nothing To You, You Meant Everything To Me...
  • Sometimes It Hurts To Care So Much. You Wonder Why You Bother Yet Continue To Do So. Wish I Could Be Like Others Who Are Able To Easily Stop Caring & Move On.
  • A Heart Dies, When Its Not Able To Share Its Feelings But A Heart Kills It Self When Another Heart Does Not Understand Its Feeling...!!"
  • Why Do We Love People Who Don't Love Us Back, Why Do We Try For People Who Don't Care, Why Do People Pretend To Be Your Friends If They're Really Not !!!
  • My Silence Spoke A Thousand Words...But She Never Heard Them
  • Don't Trust Too Much, Don't Love Too Much And Don't Hope Too Much .. Because That Too Much Can Hurt You In The Same Way So Much !
  • I Walk Around With A Smile On My Face, But Underneath Is The Lonely Tears That Only Come Out At Night After Everyone Goes To Sleep...Praying Things Get Better!
  • It Hurts To Love Someone And Not Be Loved In Return, But What Hurts More Is To Love Someone, And Never Find The Courage To Let Them Know How You Feel.
  • It's Hard To Wait Around For Something You Know Might Never Happen; But It's Even Harder To Give Up When You Know It's Everything You Want.
  • I Don’t Believe That Time Heals Everything. Minutes, Hours, Months, And Years Just Give You More Time To Realize What You’re Missing.
  • Breaking Up Is Just Like Having The Worst Nightmare After Having The Best Dream
  • The Hardest To Do Is Waking Up Without You.
  • It's Amazing How Someone Can Break Your Heart And You Can Still Love Them With All The Little Pieces
  • I Would Give Up Everything For One Moment With You; For One Moment Is Better Than A Lifetime Of Not Knowing You
  • In My Dreams You're Mine Forever
  • The Worst Feeling In The World Is Giving All The Love You Have And Knowing It Will Never Be Returned
  • True Love Will Never Fade Unless It Was A Lie
  • You Hurt Me More Than I Deserve, How Can You Be So Cruel? I Love You More Than You Deserve, Why Am I Such A Fool?
  • Sometimes The Memories Are Worth The Pain
  • A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back, I Know Because I Tried, Neither Would A Million Tears, I Know Because I Cried
  • I Hate This Feeling, It's One I Know All To Well, It's A Thing Called Heartbreak And It Hurts Like Hell
  • Where There Is Love, There Is Pain
  • Love Is Like Heaven But Can Hurt Like Hell
  • Sometimes Good People Need To Leave Your Life To Make Room For Better People To Come In.
  • It's Funny How You Think You Actually Mean Something To Someone, & They Just Turn Around & Prove You Wrong.
  • It's Ironic How Sometimes, The Harder You Want To Avoid Something, The Quicker It Will Get To You.
  • When A Person Cannot Answer Directly To Your Question Probably The Answer Is Too Painful For You To Know Or Too Hard For Them To Admit...:'(
  • No One In D World Has D Ability 2stop Their Tears When Their Loved Ones Say 2 Them "Dont Leave Me , I Need You" Or "Leave Me I Dint Need You
  • Some Dreams Weren't Meant To Come True....I Learned That From You.
  • It's Really Painful To Say Goodbye To Someone That You Don't Want To Let Go But Its Even More Painful To Ask Someone To Stay If They Never Wanted To Stay.
  • Unfortunately, We Believe The Liars, Trust The Backstabbers, And Like The Heartbreakers We Are All Just Stories In The End.
  • Drifting Apart From People You Once Used To Be So Close With Sucks.
  • It Sucks When You Miss Someone Who Does Not Miss You Back.
  • When Someone Walks Out Of Your Life, Let Them. They Are Just Making More Room For Someone Better To Walk In.
  • Missing Someone Who Doesn't Miss You Back In Return Is Probably One Of The Worst Feelings Anyone Can Feel.
  • The Opposite Of Love Is Not Hate But To Avoid. If U Dont Love Me Then Hate Me But Plz Dont Avoid Me.. It Hurts...! :'(
  • I Used To Miss You So Much, But It Never Seemed Like You Missed Me. I Guess Because Of That, I Stopped Missing You.
  • Sometimes You Just Need To Distance Yourself From People. If They Care, They'll Notice. If They Don't, You Know Where You Stand.
  • You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.
  • You Hurt Me More Then I Deserve, How Can You Be So Cruel? I Love You More Then You Deserve, Why Am I Such A Fool?
  • You Asked Me What Was Wrong, I Smiled And Said Nothing, When You Turned Around And A Tear Came Down And I Whispered To Myself... Everything Is.
  • You Wonder Why I Don't Talk To You Anymore And Please Believe Me When I Say It's Not That I Don't Want To, It's Just That Everything I Want To Say I Can't Tell You Anymore.
  • I Don't Know Which I Would Rather Believe... That You Never Did Care Or That You Eventually Stopped.
  • Hold My Hand, Just One More Time, So I Can Remind Myself Why It Is That I Can't Get Over You.
  • I Think Its Time I Let You Go... And That Is Hard To Do Because Part Of Me Will Be In Love With You For The Rest Of My Life.
  • While I Was Holding On All You Did Was Let Go.
  • Sometimes It's Better To Be Alone. No One Can Hurt You That Way.
  • I Just Wonder How Many People Never Get The One They Want, But End Up With The One They're Supposed To Have.

2 comments: